About the RollStop System
The KLP RollStop System utilizes engineering technology to provide a proven one-of-a-kind storage system for your coils. The system is manufactured from a polymeric material that not only protects your coils but also makes the RollStop virtually indestructible. The placement of the RollStops and width of the rails can be changed to accommodate a large range of coil diameters, widths and stacking configurations. This product is also available in a high-temp version.
It is a turn-key storage system offering maximum flexibility and maximum safety. Coils may be stored up to three levels. The system consists of four simple components: rail, connector, spacer and KLP® RollStop – this allows a very simple installation on-site.
The interlocking system consists of a reinforced rail with notches on which the KLP® RollStops can be positioned. The distance between the KLP® RollStops may vary depending on coil diameter. One size fits all! An extensive installation manual will guide you through the installation of the system on-site.
Most choose this product for its ease of installation and maximum flexibility.
Why use KLP® RollStops System in your warehouse?
- One stop shop – one supplier for the complete system (turn-key)
- No steel profiles needed
- No special installation equipment needed
- Fast and easy installation – two men can do the job
- Easy three level stacking
- Flexible for coil diameter and width
- Improved safety for personnel (TÜV-approved)
- Less damage to your precious coils
- Splinter proof
- Long lifetime
- Enormous load bearing capacity
- No oil absorption