- Improved safety for personnel
- Reduced coil damage
- High-load-bearing resistance
- Long life cycle
- Accommodates a variety of coil diameters & widths
- Impervious to liquid absorption
- One size fits all, designed fro 2 levels of coil storage
About the Coilwedge System
The KLP Coilwedge System is a one-size-fits-all product designed for two-level storage of coils. The technology combines the advantages of both Rollstops and Storageblocks, which increases your facility’s coil storage options. The Coilwedge system offers flexibility for coil diameters and at the same time maximum flexibility for all coil widths. The long wedged beams offer safe and flexible storage for wide coils and also for narrower or even (bundled) slit coils.
Coilwedges are placed on the same rails as used for RollStops. This interlocking system consists of a reinforced rail with notches to position the KLP® CoilWedges on. Distances between the CoilWedges may vary depending on coil diameter. One size fits all! Our standard CoilWedges come in 1200 mm or 1500 mm lengths.
It is a turn-key storage system offering maximum flexibility and maximum safety. Coils may be stored up to two levels. The system consists of four simple components: rail, connector, endcap and CoilWedge, which allows very simple installation on-site.
Why use KLP® Rollblocks in your warehouse?
- One supplier for the complete system (turn-key)
- No steel profiles needed
- No special installation equipment needed
- Fast and easy installation – two men can do the job
- Easy two level stacking
- Full support for sensitive material
- Flexible for all coil diameters and widths
- Less damage to your precious coils
- Splinter proof
- Enormous load bearing capacity