As a leader in plastic parts manufacturing, Philpott Solutions Group has the equipment and knowledge to meet your diverse needs.
Product quality, flexibility, communication, and consistent turnaround are among the main reasons our customers grow their businesses with our help. They also appreciate the depth of our services and our vast experience (we were founded in 1889).
Some companies only focus in one area. We offer expertise in a full range of polymeric specialties like plastic, rubber and cast urethane. Turn to us for custom molded and extruded parts used in industrial, commercial and government market sectors.
Plastic materials include: ABS, Acetel (POM), Acrylic, Nylon, HDPE, LDPE, Polycarbonates, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC, and Teflon.
- Injection Molding Presses ranging from 50 – 650 tons
- Thermoplastics (TPE’sand TPU’s) with overmolding capabilities
- Specialized Injection Molding presses for engineered and polyurethane resins
- Custom shapes, sizes and colors
- Custom profiles
- PSA/heat-activated taping
- Co-extruding (dual durometers and materials)
- Encapsulated fabric, cord and wire
- Lathe cutting and machining
- Secondary Vulcanization (butt-splicing, compression, injection)
- 3D printed prototyping
Learn more about our plastic parts manufacturing experience and technology.
Here are some of our many capabilities:
- ISO 9001:2000
- Specialized Equipment
- Innovative Tooling Design
- Unique Process Capabilities
- Rapid Prototyping
- Developing and Testing
- 3D Printing
- Wide Range of Materials in Stock
- 43,000+ ft Manufacturing Center
- 20,000+ ft Finished Goods Warehouse
- Special Packaging Assembly
If you’re looking for the right plastic parts manufacturing company, contact Philpott Solutions Group. We’re able to support your business every step of the way – from engineering to custom products that will exceed your expectations. Contact us today.