Our corporate structure allows us to more efficiently deliver our products and services to our valued customers while better reflecting our overall capabilities in the marketplace as we continue to rapidly grow.
Established in 1889 by John W. Philpott, The Philpott Rubber Co. began as a rubber hose and belting supply house. Since that time, the company has evolved into a supplier of a diverse range of products to a variety of customers and industries (including rubber and plastic and coil storage). As we continue to grow, leadership made several changes to reorganize its corporate structure to better match our market demands and to keep its brand identification consistent with current and emerging markets. Philpott Solutions Group is now the parent company to Philpott Rubber, Philpott Plastics and Philpott Specialty Products.